General Terms of Business
The general terms and conditions of the online store ANIMA alchemy lab have been prepared in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Communications Act, the Law on Electronic Commerce on the Market and the Consumer Protection against Unfair Business Practices Act.
The ANIMA alchemy lab online shop (hereinafter also the “store” and “seller”) is managed by ANIMA alchemy lab doo, Gregorčičeva ulica 18, 2314 Zgornja Polskava, registration number: 8118817000, tax number: 76929540, telephone number: 00386 68 125 595, which is also an e-commerce provider. The company is registered with the District Court of Maribor, the number of the entry 2017/53439.
The activity is carried out at the company’s headquarters
Gregorciceva ulica 18
2314 Zgornja Polskava
IBAN: Delavska hranilnica d..d
SI 56 6100 0001 8508 335
T: 00386 68 125 595
The general conditions of business determine the functioning of the online store ANIMA alchemy lab, the rights and obligations of the user and trade, and regulate the business relationship between ANIMA and the buyer. Buyer is bound by the Terms of Business that are valid at the time of purchase (submission of an online order). At the time of the order, the buyer is warned about the Conditions of business and by giving the order to confirm his agreement with these conditions. We undertake to conduct our online store business in accordance with the applicable law.
The use of ANIMA alchemy lab websites is subject to these terms and conditions of use, including user instructions, as well as the applicable regulations of the Republic of Slovenia in this field. By pressing the “PROCEED TO PAYPAL/PLACE ORDER” button while purchasing in online shop ANIMA alchemy lab you expressly agree to its content and enter into a contractual relationship with ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. and you acknowledge that you are able to be the holder of rights and obligations under this contractual relationship.
· You are a user who browses our web pages, regardless of whether you are a natural person or a legal entity or its representative or proxy;
· the buyer is the user of the website who decides to purchase any product or service;
· the provider is ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o., Gregorčičeva 18, 2314 Zgornja Polskava;
· online store is an information system designed to inform and offer products sold by the provider and purchased by users.
You undertake to use these websites legally. You are solely responsible for the knowledge and respect of any or all of the laws, regulations, rules and regulations that apply to your use of the information system in our online store. By agreeing to respect these terms and conditions, you expressly agree not to:
• use these websites for unlawful conduct or encouraging a third party to do something like that;
• upload or transfer to any of these websites any discriminatory, embarrassing, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful content;
• use these websites for phishing;
• send to these websites such content containing computer viruses, Trojan horses or other similar computer code, files or programs that could alter, damage or interfere with the functionality of such websites, software, computer hardware or any third party, which accesses these websites;
• sent to these websites, forwarded by e-mail or otherwise downloaded such content for which you have no legal basis to download;
• alter, damage or delete any content posted or contained on this site;
• deliberately disturb or break the normal flow of communications in any direction between users and these websites;
• refer to a business link or representative of any business entity or other organization for which you do not have the authority to make such a business connection or representation;
• submit or download unsolicited advertising, promotional or similar infringing content;
• submit content that constitutes an infringement or infringement of third-party intellectual property rights;
• collect or store personal information about other people from these websites.
The content published on the website www.anima-alchemylab.com is the property of ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. and can only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. It is forbidden to copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information that forms part of the website www.anima-alchemylab.com, except in the case of a written permission from ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o.
ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. is aware of the importance of reliable protection of the privacy of each of its customers. In accordance with the legal provisions that formally determine the business methods, ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. is committed to protecting personal data and preventing unauthorized access to data.
The user assumes all the responsibility for the credibility of personal and contact information. Personal data provided by the user on the ANIMA alchemy lab web site is stored in a special database and can be used exclusively for business purposes with our customers.
Personal and contact information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be disclosed to third parties.
We can permanently remove your database information at any time at your request.
The purchase and transfer of personal data is permitted only to legally and commercially viable persons over the age of 15, and other persons must obtain the legally valid consent of the parents or guardian.
Security of servers
Servers are protected from the outside world by several firewalls that protect data and system from unauthorized intrusion.
ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. ensures secure business using state-of-the-art technology, legal provisions and user’s personal responsibility.
The server checks the data upon receipt of the order and returns the data to the user for verification. This eliminates the possibility of incorrect data being sent due to any technical errors.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Exclusion of a guarantee
You expressly agree that you understand that you use these websites or any content through these pages solely on your own responsibility. The content and functionality of these websites are offered to you “as they are,” without any other warranty. To the extent permitted by law, these guarantees are exclusive and there are no other, explicit or otherwise contained guarantees or conditions, including guarantees and conditions regarding legal errors, suitability for normal use and suitability for a particular purpose.
Exclusion of liability
In no case ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. or its employees will be liable for incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from your use or inability to use these websites.
Changes to the Terms
ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. reserves the right to periodically modify these terms and conditions. Any change shall become effective from the moment it is published on the provider’s website, unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the online store after publishing your changes means that you agree with those changes. We recommend that you periodically review the terms and conditions that are currently valid.
Accessibility of information
ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. undertakes to provide the following information to the buyer before being bound by the contract or offer:
1. information about ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. (name and registered office, registration number),
2. contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone). The address at which the company actually carries out the activity, the telephone number and the e-mail address is indicated. The firm and the headquarters of the company to which the consumer can address his complaint is also indicated.
3. the essential characteristics of the articles (including any after-sales service and guarantees) and the possible period of validity of this information,
4. terms of delivery of articles (and method, place and deadline of delivery),
5. payment terms,
6. prices that are clearly and unambiguously determined and shown, specified whether they already contain taxes and transport costs and other charges,
7. information on possible additional shipping, delivery or shipping costs or warning that such costs may arise if they cannot be calculated in advance,
8. time validity of the offer – our offer is daily and we reserve the right to daily price changes,
9. the time limit within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for resignation (description of the right of withdrawal in accordance with Clause 43 of ZVPot; in cases where the consumer does not have the right to resign, in accordance with Article 43 of the ZVPot, this is explicitly notified),
10. introduction of the company’s liability for actual errors,
11. option and terms of after-sales service and voluntary guarantee where this information is available,
12. an explanation of the complaint procedure, including any contact details of the contact person or the customer service department,
13. the possibility of out-of-court settlement of disputes,
14. information on the entry in the register,
15. data on the obligation to pay value-added tax and related statutory data.
All of the above information is an integral part of the sales contract.
Purchase contract between ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. and the buyer is concluded at the moment when ANIMA alchemy lab sends an email to the customer about the status of his order (with the title: ANIMA alchemy lab confirms the acceptance of your order). From this moment, all prices and other terms are definitive and apply both to the ANIMA alchemy lab and to the customer. As buyer is considered a person who is in possession of data as indicated at the time of the order. There is no later change in customer data.
The purchase contract (i.e., the first electronic message about the status of the order) is stored electronically on the ANIMA alchemy lab server.
Shopping cart in online shop ANIMA alchemy lab is acting very similar to the classic store. In the basket, therefore, the buyer can put items that he finds interesting and worth buying, and can be removed from the basket before buying.
The basket value is added together, in the basket, the customer can also change the quantity of selected items.
1. If the customer wants to buy the product, select the product and click on “ADD TO CART” next to it. The product will be added to the shopping cart.
2. When the customer adds the product to the shopping cart, all currently ordered products will appear in the cart on the top of the page – you can see them placing your cursor on the cart. By purchasing other products, the customer continues and add products from the online store to the shopping cart.
3. When the buyer wants to continue purchasing or change the quantity of products, click on the “VIEW CART” link in the small window shown on the top right when you place a cursor on the cart, and then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
4. The buyer reviews the products in his shopping cart he wants to buy. To remove anyone, click on the cross in the corresponding product line. If customer wants to change the quantity of product ordered, enter the desired quantity or click on the arrows to add and remove quantities. In this step of the order customer can also enter a promotional code – APPLY COUPON. To continue purchasing, click on the link “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
6. If you want to pay with credit card, select the option PayPal and click on button PROCEED TO PAYPAL – in next step you just fulfill your data for paying with any credit card you like. At the end you create an account on PayPal – simply you log in with your e-mail and new password – this will enable you to pay with your card via PayPal but you won’t need to have your own PayPal for paying. Very simple just for you!
7. In case you would like to pay via direct transfer select this option and click on the button PLACE ORDER. On the next page you will find all the information you need to make a direct transaction on our company account.
And the order has been concluded.
The buyer will receive an email confirming his order. We will do our best to ship the ordered products as soon as possible. If the buyer has any questions regarding the order, he can call us on the phone number 00386 68 125 595 or send us e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of an inability to deliver the ordered product (within the estimated time), we will inform the buyer of the expected delivery period in writing or orally.
Purchase notification procedure
1. Order received
After the order, the customer receives a notice by e-mail that the order has been accepted.
Through e-mail, ANIMA alchemy lab keeps the customer updated about up-to-date information regarding the supply of items.
In case of non-availability of ordered products, ANIMA alchemy lab informs the customer about this after receiving the order. ANIMA alchemy lab assumes no liability for damage resulting from any longer delivery times or due to non-availability of articles that ANIMA alchemy lab does not have in stock in its own warehouse.
2. Order completed
ANIMA alchemy lab pack and dispatch the order as soon as possible. In the event that the buyer decides to cancel the order, this is only possible until the time of dispatch of the goods. The buyer must immediately communicate the intention to the seller via phone number 00386 31 721 092 or by e-mail to email@example.com. If the order has already been shipped, the buyer refuses the delivery to the delivery service, but the seller may charge the delivery and return of goods at delivery’s service price list.
Methods of payment
The ordered products can be paid by the customer with a payment card via PayPal – a simple way to pay.
The buyer can also pay through the PayPal system. After reviewing the order, we send the buyer an invoice that costumer settles it later through the PayPal system.
We can also send to the buyer an invoice which is settled before the delivery via electronic banking or in the way most appropriate to the customer.
Issuing an invoice
ANIMA alchemy lab will attach an invoice to the customer upon delivery of the ordered items. The invoice contains prices and all costs related to the purchase. The buyer is obliged to verify the correctness of the data before the order is awarded. Any objections raised later on in relation to the accuracy of the information in the account, if they are the same as in the order, ANIMA alchemy lab is not obliged to consider.
All prices are in euros and does not include value added tax (VAT), since company ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. is not liable for payment of VAT. Despite the regular updating of data, it can happen that the price information is incorrect. In this case, or in the event that the price of a product changes during the processing of the order, we will allow the buyer to resign from the purchase or offer him some other solution that will be accountable to him. Delivery is not included in the price of the product. In doing so, the buyer must comply with the delivery terms, which also allow for free delivery.
Delivery and shipping costs
With the purchase value above EUR 30,00 for shipping in Slovenia or above EUR 80,00 for shipping in other countries of the world, the cost of delivery is paid by ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. Otherwise, the postage is 1 € for all packages in Slovenia, 8 € for packages sent in Europe and 9 € in other countries of the world.
The package will be delivered by the parcel distributor of Post of Slovenia. Post office of Slovenia delivers the package within 1-10 days after the shipment is dispatched (delivery varies from Post to Post on weekend – check it personally on your Post).
The package delivery price is calculated based on the average weight and value of all packages that ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. is sent via the Delivery Service of the Post of Slovenia. In the event that the weight and value of a particular online order is much higher than the average weight and value of all ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. packages, the company reserves the right to charge the subscriber for the cost of delivery and inform it in advance.
Contractual partner for the delivery of shipments of the seller ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. is a parcel service of Post of Slovenia, but the seller reserves the right to choose another delivery service if it can fulfill this order more efficiently.
Delivery takes place within 3-5 business days and at the latest within 10 days. On the day of dispatch, you will receive an email message that your package has been shipped and you can expect it within next days.
If there is a delay in delivery for reasons beyond our control (force majeure, third-party error, etc.), the delivery time is extended. The customer will be informed about this.
During the operation, due to holidays/weekends or large orders, small delays may occur during transport.
In the event that all ordered products are not in stock, ANIMA alchemy lab calls the customer and agrees with him on the fastest possible delivery.
Purchase for legal entities
The purchase procedure for legal entities is exactly the same as for natural persons, except that the buyer in the order in the remark specifies the company’s information and the information on the obligation to calculate the VAT.
If the buyer wishes an account for the company, it is subject to previously individual individually agreed terms of business. Legal entities do not have the option of withdrawing from the contract within 14 days of the goods being taken for no reason than for consumers (natural persons).
The right of the consumer (buyer) to withdraw from the contract
The consumer (stated exclusively for natural persons who purchase a product for personal use) has the right to communicate to the seller within 14 days of the receipt of the product that he rescinds the contract without having to state the reason for his decision. The period of cancellation shall begin on the day when the consumer or a third party other than the carrier and appointed by the consumer acquires an actual possession of the goods.
For the enforcement of the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o., Gregorčičeva ulica 18, 2314 Zgornja Polskava, Slovenia, Tel 00386 68 125 595, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision to resign from this contract with an unambiguous statement (letter sent by regular or electronic mail). To withdraw from the contract, you can use the form here.
In the event of withdrawal, the consumer returns the received product by post to the address of the seller ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. The return of the received items to the company within the time of withdrawal from the contract is not considered as a notice of withdrawal.
In the event that the customer damages or changes the original packaging of the product, we may be claiming compensation for damages. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the goods if the reduction in value is a consequence of the behaviour that is not strictly necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods. In this case, we can claim compensation for the damages.
The only cost charged to the consumer in respect of cancellation is the cost of returning items which, in the case of shipment, are charged on the price list of the delivery service and depend on the weight and value of the shipment.
The product must be returned to the seller immediately or at the latest within 14 days after notice of cancellation (purchase). In the event that the products arrive damaged due to an inadequately shielded consignment, we can claim compensation for the damage. Goods returned in time are deemed to have been sent to the seller’s address before the expiry of the 14 days for refund.
The refund of the paid-in payments will be made as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days from the receipt of the cancellation message with the same payment method as the buyer used, unless the buyer explicitly requests the use of another payment method and ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. it does not bear any costs.
Upon withdrawal from the contract where the discount was used, this will not be returned, only the paid amount is returned. The gift voucher shall be considered as a means of payment when being canceled and is returned to the customer as a gift voucher. The paid amount is returned to the buyer.
The right to repayment of the purchase price in case of claiming a guarantee and material errors is more precisely regulated by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
A material error
A material error is considered when:
• the article does not have the characteristics necessary for its normal use or for marketing,
• the article does not have the characteristics necessary for the particular use for which the buyer buys it, but which the seller has known or should have been known to him,
• the article has no qualities and distinctions that were explicitly or silently agreed or prescribed,
• the seller has delivered an item that does not match the pattern or model, unless the sample or model was shown only for notification.
The suitability of the product is determined by checking with another, seamless article of the same type, as well as with the manufacturer’s statements or indications on the item itself.
The buyer must inform the seller of any material error together with the exact description thereof within the statutory deadline and at the same time allow the article to be reviewed.
The material error reporting form is here.
The seller must deliver the goods to the consumer in accordance with the contract and shall be liable for material errors of fulfillment.
The consumer can claim his rights from a material error if he informs the seller of the error within two months from the day the error was discovered.
In the error notification, the consumer must describe the error more accurately and allow the vendor to examine the item.
The error message can be communicated by the consumer in person to the vendor for which the seller must issue the certificate, or send it to the store where the item was purchased.
The seller is not liable for actual goods defects that appear after having passed two years since the item was delivered.
It is considered that the mistake of items existed at the time of extradition if it occurs within six months of the extradition.
A consumer who correctly informed the seller of an error has the right to require the seller to:
• removes the defect on the goods or returns part of the amount paid in proportion to the error or
• replaces the defective goods with new impeccable goods or
• returns the amount paid.
In any case, the consumer also has the right to demand from the seller compensation for damage, and in particular the reimbursement of the costs of material, spare parts, work, transfer and transport of products that arise in order to fulfill the obligations referred to in the preceding paragraph. These rights of the consumer shall be extinguished with the expiration of two years from the date on which the seller notified the actual error.
If the existence of an error on the goods or an irregularity in the performed service is not controversial, the company must satisfy the consumer’s requirements from Articles 37c and 38 of the ZVPot Act as soon as possible, but no later than within eight days.
A company must reply in writing to the consumer on request no later than eight days after its receipt, provided that the existence of an error on the goods or an irregularity in the service is controversial.
The right to claim a material error on the article is more precisely regulated by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
Acceptance of items returned from a warranty or material error
The buyer is obliged to accept the product, delivered to the seller in a warranty or other treatment, after the conclusion of the hearing. Costumer accepts the product at the delivery point where he personally handed it over to the seller, in the case of sending it by post, the product will be returned to the delivery address.
The seller sends the customer a return notice of the product from the hearing and invites him to take over the product. The buyer is obliged to accept the product within 14 days from the date of the notice.
If the buyer does not take the product within the specified period, the product will be delivered to the vendor at his address. The seller keeps the product in its own warehouse until the expiration of 6 months from the day of the notice. For this period, the seller has the right to reimburse all storage costs (1 € / day) and the right to reimburse all to maintain the product’s necessary costs.
After the expiration of 6 months from the day of the notice, the seller can sell the product and the amount of the purchase price, after deducting sales and other costs of the seller, to the buyer. In the event that the value of the product is insignificant, the seller may give it to charity, and in this case, no repayment is required to the buyer. The seller informs the buyer 15 days before the expiration of the 6-month deadline of keeping the buyer informed of the intended sale or the donation of the product, after the sale, as well as the achieved price and amount of costs and the transfer of the remainder of the purchase price to the transaction account of the buyer.
ANIMA alchemy lab will contact the user via means of distance communication only if the user agrees to receive advertising e-mails by arbitrarily determining the consent to receive E-news in the section when submitting their data for the purchase of products, or in any other place on the website, where the user can sign up to receive E-news. We will communicate with the customer in accordance with the ZEKom-1 provisions.
Advertising messages from ANIMA alchemy lab will contain the following elements:
• Sender ANIMA alchemy lab will be clearly visible,
• various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be designated as such,
• the conditions for participation in them will also be clearly defined,
• a clear way to unsubscribe the reception of advertising messages,
• The user’s desire not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by ANIMA alchemy lab.
Limitation of liability
ANIMA alchemy lab is making every effort to ensure the up-to-date and correctness of the data published on its websites. Nevertheless, the properties of the articles, delivery times, or prices can change so quickly that the ANIMA alchemy lab fails to correct the information on the web pages. In such a case, the ANIMA alchemy lab will notify the customer of changes and will allow it to rescind or replace the ordered item.
ANIMA alchemy lab has the option of withdrawing from the contract only if a clear/obvious error is detected (Article 46 of the OZ). As a clear/obvious error are considered the defect in the essential characteristics of the article and all mistakes that are considered to be decisive according to the custom in the trade or for the purpose of the clients, and ANIMA alchemy lab would not confirm or conclude the agreement if knowing these obvious errors. This also includes obvious price errors.
We allow the possibility of irregularities of data, images, sound and textual material on the website. In this case, we apologize for the errors.
No text on the website www.anima-alchemylab.com is a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. We do not prescribe or recommend anything and therefore we assume no responsibility. These are just information about possible self-help forms. If you follow them without first consulting a doctor, you yourself take responsibility for your health, which is your constitutional right.
None of the products are for treatment or diagnosis. You should not abandon or change any treatment without consulting your doctor. Consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking more different products at the same time. Do not exceed the recommended dosage on the package without consulting your doctor. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and children up to the age of 14 should consult a doctor or pharmacist before using them.
Online store operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For technical or other reasons, access restrictions may occasionally be possible.
Complaints and disputes
ANIMA alchemy lab respects the current consumer protection legislation. ANIMA alchemy lab is struggling to fulfill its duty to provide an effective complaints handling system.
In the event of a problem, the buyer can contact the seller via telephone on 00386 68 125 595 or by e-mail to email@example.com. The complaint processing procedure is confidential.
If the dispute can not be settled by agreement, the real court of the vendor’s seat is competent.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with legal norms ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o. does not recognize any performer of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as the competent court to deal with a consumer dispute that the consumer could launch under the Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution Act.
ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o., which as a provider of goods and services enables the online trade in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, publishes on its website an electronic link to the online dispute resolution platform (SRPS). The platform is available to consumers here.
The aforementioned arrangement is based on the Law on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
Returns of products
Important tips for refunding items:
• When you return items to ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o., you must enclose a withdrawal form. Also attach a copy of your account.
• The address for sending items to the seller is ANIMA alchemy lab, d.o.o., Gregorčičeva ulica 18, 2314 Zgornja Polskava, SLOVENIA (Europe).
• Prepare the required articles for transport (suitably safe packaging).
• The shipping costs are always carried out by the sender, unless otherwise agreed in advance. We do not accept shipments with ransom.
The prize received is in no case payable or repayable to ANIMA alchemy lab d.o.o .
Treatment of damaged items (damages)
If the buyer detects that the product or the item has been physically damaged or shows signs of an opening when it receives a shipment, it may refuse it. If the packaging itself is damaged and this is detected upon acceptance of the shipment, the buyer can reject the package to the courier immediately. In the event that damage to the item or product is detected during the opening, the buyer can contact the seller via phone number 00386 68 125 595 or via firstname.lastname@example.org, which will give you relevant information for arranging the complaint. At the time of the complaint, the buyer must present as clearly as possible a photograph of the damaged item or product. After the successfully solved reclamation, the seller returns the purchase price or sends a new product to the buyer.
These terms and conditions have the nature of the contract.
The e-commerce parties agree that, in the event of any dispute, they will mutually recognize the validity of electronic communications in the court if the validity of these has not been previously challenged in accordance with the procedures defined in these Terms and Conditions of Use and in the User’s Guide.
Terms apply from 01.01.2019